I have unfortunately gained all of my weight back due to poor eating habits and lack of exercise. I have a major sweet tooth and a weak will. I turn into a temper tantrum throwing little demon that screams give me more once I've had a taste of sugar. If I buy a box of little Debbie brownies I will consume the entire box within a day or two all by myself. This typically occurs when my evil red head visitor arrives and the chocolate cravings become overwhelming.
I like to put a disclosure out there...I've never felt like I've been extremely overweight but I know when I start feeling uncomfortable it's time to do something. Uncomfortable to means shortness of breath, clothes fitting too snug or having to go up a few sizes, always trying to hide my belly in photos, and the worst part is losing my sex drive because I don't feel sexy. The time has come to start again and I pray this blog will keep me motivated and hold me accountable. I also pray that in maintaining this blog I will help others along in their journey. Let's inspire each other!
So, today I've decided to try P90x3... I did the "Total Synergistic" video and I have to say it kicked my butt. I couldn't keep up with them. I hope that I can indeed transform within 90 days. Cheers to day 1!
My Current Stats are...
Ht: 5'2"
Wt: 155lbs
Waist: 37.5 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Chest: 37 inches
These are my before and after photos from the first time I lost 20lbs using P90x, running, and eating better but not exactly clean..
The Second Time...Using Jamie Eason's Livefit, running, and eating clean.
This is me now... I have a ways to go and I need to succeed. Wish me luck!
I pray I maintain consistency and keep it off this time.




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment